Ven4ma® Resilient Laminate Wall Finishes
Ven4ma® by Spectrim is another technologically advanced demountable wall panel that is extremely resilient and boasts the most realistic wood finishes in the industry. It has been engineered to provide durable wall protection with aesthetic appeal and exceptional life-cycle value through reduced maintenance and repair costs. Ven4ma® is a multi-layered fire retardant sheet using a solid ABS backer laminated in a Class A decorative film. All components are available in 16 standard super-real finishes that can be easily fitted into NxtWall’s Flex Series wall system. Ven4ma® is 100% recyclable and no timber has been harvested to make this product environmentally friendly. In addition, Ven4ma® uses low emitting adhesives and has no off-gassing.
Ven4ma® Protective Wall panels are designed for use in healthcare, hospitality, food service, assisted living, retail, and corporate interior high traffic areas that are subject to abuse from impact, dents, and staining.
Benefits of Ven4ma® Wall Finishes in Demountable Wall Systems
- Durable, High-Impact & Scratch Resistant.
- Easy to Install with NxtWall’s Flex Series Demountable Wall System
- Exceptional Life Cycle: Chemical and stain resistant to prevent discoloration and fading from the use of strong cleaning agents.
- Reduced Maintenance
- Easy to Maintain: Can be cleaned with hospital grade non-abrasive disinfectant.
- Class A (I) Fire Rated
- UV Ray Protected
- 5 Year Color Fade Warranty
Ven4ma® – 11 Standard Finishes