You’ve heard us say that NxtWall demountable walls have unlimited flexibility and it’s time we backed it up with more information. As you review the types of modular wall panels and finishes we have listed below you’ll see why demountable walls are the most flexible and economical option for your retail, office, or tenant spaces.
In a recent e-newsletter we covered Special / Designer Modular Wall Panel options offered through NxtWall. Following we’re highlighting some our most popular modular wall panel finishes. We’ve included the most economical demountable wall solutions as well as our ever-popular modular glass wall panels that are part of the NxtWall View Series. More details for each modular wall panel option is available for download in the wall systems section of our website.
Before we even get into the aesthetics and design options of modular wall panels, let’s get clear why NxtWall moveable walls are the best choice for your new construction or retro-fit space.
Benefits of NxtWall Demountable Walls
- Can combine wall systems
- Variety of track and roller guide options
- Flexible enough for uneven floors
- Unlimited glass wall finish options
- Completely portable and reusable
- Frameless sliding glass doors
NxtWall modular wall panels can be integrated into existing architecture and work in tandem with wall systems created and installed by other manufacturers. All this at an affordable rate and virtually unlimited design flexibility.
Types of Modular Wall Panels
Vinyl Wall Finishes
Along with unfinished Gypsum modular wall panels vinyl wrapped gypsum wall panels are an affordable wall panel solution.
Gypsum Wall panels are 1/2 inch thick with square edges. All vinyl wrapped gypsum wall panels are durable, fine textured pre-finished walls.
Vinyl Wrapped Gypsum Wall Panel Types
- GRADE 1: Unfinished Raw Gypsum Board – Plain gypsum board for finishing
- GRADE 2: Vinyl Wrapped Gypsum Finishes – Textured look panels versatile color selection resembling stone, fabric and plaster.
- GRADE 3: Vinyl Wrapped Gypsum Modular Wall Panel Finishes – Simulated Parchment and Redrock design
- GRADE 4: Vinyl Wrapped Gypsum Modular Wall Panel Finishes – Variety of wood grain designs
Laminate Wall Finishes
- From classic white to wood grain designs in classic maple and cherry to our platinum finish laminate modular wall pane
l finishes, interior designers find our laminate wall finishes suitable for a variety of projects.
- Board Size = 4′ x 10′ x 1/2
- Particle Board Substrate, Finished on 2 Sides
- Material Requirement = 400 LF or Greater
- All are Carb Phase 2 Compliant Particle Board (NAUF or FSC Not Included)
- Grades 1-6
Fabric Tackable Wall Panels
- durable fine textured pre-finished walls
- highly tackable, abrasion resistant
- excellent office wall display surfaces
- floor-to-ceiling or just per modular wall section.
- fabric tackable Industrial Insulation Board (IIB) wall panels at 1/2 inch thick
- numerous fabric options including COM fabric options.
- eco-friendly drywall alternative.
- high acoustical rating
- ideal for conference, educational, or meeting rooms where sound privacy is important.
Glass Fronts / Glass Wall Panels
- durable modular office walls
- floor-to-ceiling modular glass office wall panels
- reduce acoustical noise
- architecture aesthetics
- natural light / daylighting benefits
- greater accessibility / increased communication
- creative and customized glass design
- range of 3/8” to 1/2” thick (View Series)
- clear tempered, laminated, frosted finishes
We’ve just skimmed the surface over the many options we offer in modular wall panels. Give us a call, shoot us an email ,and follow the many direct links in this post for specific details. Do you need your company logo etched in a glass wall? Or do you want whiteboard walls in your conference room? Test the custom capabilities of our affordable modular wall panels, you’ll quickly see why we need to be your next wall.
Hello Nxtwall team! My name is Sue and I work in local government in East Contra Costa County, CA. We are going to be adding some individual offices in our “luxurious” modular office building. (really NOT so “luxurious” …. actually a triple-wide modular structure!) Hopefully (fingers crossed!) our District office will eventually move into a real office building but for now we’ve got to make this work! I’ve been given a task to get more information and hopefully locate a vendor who will HELP!! Please!! (maybe I can bribe you with home-made chocolate chip cookies?!! Hahaha!) Anyway….here’s what we currently have. Like I mentioned, our building is a triple-wide modular building. 36′ wide 60′ in length. All of the staff are crammed at the end of the building. We are designing a floor plan that would allow 3 office spaces to be added on one side of the building. (this will be a HUGE help!) On the drawing I’ve mapped out we could fit 3 – 8’x10′ offices. The General Manager suggests I look into portable walls so that they could be integrated into the new office building when we get to that point. I found your website and am very intrigued! It looks like your beautiful office spaces are simply fabulous!! Would it be possible to get some ideas from you to possibly make our new office spaces as gorgeous as yours?!! I’m not sure what your pricing is…that may be an issue but I’d love to hear what your thoughts are! I’m so looking forward to hearing back from you and thanks so much for your time! Sincerely, Sue Heinl