What are the advantages of NxtWall “stick-built” demountable wall systems?
The term “stick-built” refers to a process whereby each structure is built piece-by-piece onsite, rather than constructed from prefabricated units. NxtWall’s stick-built wall systems provide installers with the flexibility to adapt to preexisting and imperfect site conditions, regardless of the severity. Stick-built tolerances can accommodate up to several feet of change, unlike “unitized” or “pre-engineered” walls systems which allow only inches. NxtWall demountable walls are entirely prepared and assembled on-site using tech/set screws designed for hassle-free changes. The “stick built” process uses nonprogressive framing and allows access to individual areas without impacting adjacent panels.
Here are a few other reasons why NxtWall’s stick-built demountable wall systems are the right choice…
1. Change is Good with NxtWall
When you choose NxtWall stick-built demountable wall/partitions it is easy to reconfigure and make changes to your space.
Ease of change:
- Change or replace wall substrates easily with minimal disruption
- Change wall finish colors for quick renovations
Add features such as:
- Fabric-tackable wall panels
- MirroFlex Structures deeply textured sheets
- Fusion decorative wall panels
- Unique special or designer wall finishes
2. You Can Take NxtWall With You
Stick-built demountable walls/partitions are classified as furniture. They can be quickly dismantled and packaged to relocate across the hall or across the country.
- Packaging and storing the simple kit of parts reduces your storage footprint.
- Save time and money by re-configuring your design when your needs change.
- If your new space has taller ceilings or wider areas, the existing framework can be modified to fit, and can be supplemented with new parts to accommodate new designs.
3. I Think, Therefore I Am NxtWall
- Stick Built Demountable Walls/Partitions exceed the performance of traditional drywall
- The “Field Fit” installation provides great acoustics achieving Sound Transmission Class Ratings of 40+
- Supports the use of electrical (standard or modular), mechanical, data and security devices
- Allows design creativity without limitations
- Endless color selection for framing and wall panels
- Utilizes standard door sizes and accommodates custom designs
- Seamless integration with glazing
- Integrates with existing construction
- Utilize local preferred skilled labor and material
- Recover up to 35% of your wall project investment in the first year with tax code Section 179
4. Feel The Need… The Need For NxtWall Speed
Stick-built demountable walls maximize installation efficiency.
- Single work group
- No delays waiting for panels that are sized wrong
- Ability to build around obstacles
- Quickly change from solid surfaces to glass
- Simple kit of parts allows for quicker shipping
- Industry best standard lead time of 3-5 weeks
Click on the video to see NxtWall’s quick timelapse installation…
5. Reducing The Carbon Footprint, The NxtWall Way
True sustainability can only be achieved with a stick-built system that can adapt to all building environments for all generations
- Components used in a stick-built demountable wall/partition are up to 100% recyclable, reconfigurable and reusable
- Disassembly is simple and complete without the need for additional labor to grind, cut and sort
- Minimal off-site Manufacturing, Local Labor, Condensed Packaging & Freight = REDUCED CARBON FOOTPRINT
6. Price Is What You Pay, Value Is What You Get With NxtWall Demountable Walls
It is easy to reconfigure a space or relocate an office when using NxtWall’s demountable wall system. Office environments today need to be flexible, free flowing and fun! They need to be a place that is dynamic and scalable; ready to grow or shrink as work patterns dictate. Use NxtWall demountable wall systems to meet your changing needs – not only can you save time, but you can also save money! That is what makes NxtWall demountable walls such a great value.
Contact email@example.com or Call 269.488.2752 today to speak with a NxtWall sales representative.
PHOTO OF THE MONTH:
Product: View Series
Wall Frame Finish: MS Silver
Door Type: 3/8″ Clear tempered frameless glass sliding doors
Description: Clear tempered center mount glass with locking ladderpull door hardware.
See more View Series Images