With the Greenbuild International Conference & Expo. (Nov. 18-23, 2013) in full swing, you may be considering more ways to help your office green initiative:
- Turn off Equipment at the End of the Day – Fairly simple and effective for cutting your energy use by 25%. Plus you can cut another 50% by turning off computers before leaving the office for the day.
- Double-side Your Documents – This one is straight forward. Print double-sided so you are using less paper. Your 20 page document can be reduced to 10 in no time at all.
- Reduce Fax Related Paper Waste – As a tip, one way this can be done is with a “Fax-Modem”. Which is a device designed to send faxes directly from a computer and does not require a physical hard copy.
- Recommend Email Communication for Employees – This one is also easy to adopt. Explain to your employees the benefits and importance in using email in terms of reducing waste.
- Order Paper from Maximum Recycled Content Suppliers – This is easier than you might think. Recycled content it is usually listed on paper supplier websites and if it isn’t there is no harm in asking next time you order.
Hi I now have mobile stage size 1m x 1m for my reantl use but of different brand and it is very lightweight to store and setup. i see that in your picture you are using 1m x 2m where I used to have it at one time.Regards